According to the Artt. 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and S.M.I. and of Reg. UE 679/2016 concerning the protection and management of personal data processing, we wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out with correctness and transparency, for lawful purposes and respecting the confidentiality obligations to which the Hotel Metrò is held.
The data controller of the treatment is My New Hotel Srl in the person of Mr. Giorgio Fregoni, as legal representative of the company.
Data Protection Officer (D.P.O.): Dr. Giuliana DOLCI email@example.com
The processing of the data takes place in execution of a contract in which the person concerned is part in the respect of the Artt. 5/6 GDPR.
Purpose of the treatment
We inform you that the data processed serve for:
• To obtain and confirm your booking of accommodations and other services, and to provide such services as requested. Should you refuse to submit your personal information, we will not be able to confirm your booking or provide you with the requested services. Processing shall cease once you check out, although some of your personal information may continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner described below;
• To comply with our “Public Safety Law” (Article 109 Royal Decree n. 773, 18/6/1931) which requires that we provide identification data of our guests to the police, for purposes of public safety, in the manner established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). Data submission is mandatory, and does not require your consent. Should you refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to host you in our hotel. Data acquired for such purposes shall not be retained by us, unless you provide consent to their retention as required under point 4, infra;
• To comply with applicable administrative, accounting, and tax regulations. Data acquired for such purposes is retained by us for the required statutory period (10 years – or longer, in case of tax audits);
• To allow you to receive messages and telephone calls during your stay. Your consent is required for such purposes. You can revoke your consent at any time. Such processing, where consent is granted, shall end when you check out;
• For purposes of protecting persons, property, and company assets, using a video-surveillance system for some areas of the hotel, which are duly identified by signage. Your consent is not required for such processing because it is conducted pursuant to our legitimate interest to safeguard persons and property against potential violence, theft, robbery, damage, and vandalism. Surveillance is also conducted for purposes of fire prevention and occupational safety and health. Recorded images are erased after 24 hours, except on holidays or other days the business is closed; images are never retained for more than one week. These images are not subject to third-party disclosure, except as required to comply with a specific investigatory demands from a court or the police.
Should you refuse to submit your personal information, involves the failure to provide the service of the Hotel Metrò in the limits in which the data are necessary to the same.
Hotel Metrò does not communicate the data collected to third parties and does not transfer to third countries.
Hotel Metrò does not have an automated decision-making process concerning individuals and does not perform profiling.
We also would like to inform you that the European Regulation grant you certain rights, including rights of access to, adjustment, erasure, limitation of, or objection to the processing of your data, as well as data portability rights, when and insofar as applicable (Articles 15-22 of the EU Regulations n. 679, 2016). You can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, according to the procedures set forth under applicable regulations.